Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vertex Takahiro Ueno expanding to Vertex RC Drifting!

These small scale Vertex is as detailed as the 1:1 parts!


I had discs but havent got calipers. Not so tempted to have calipers until now...

Yokomo DRB optional chassis claimed to be better. The original DRB is OK.
I personally will avoid alloy chassis without strong ribs but again "its not my money!"

 Surprisingly everybody wants to make custom body shells! Good as long a it is available to us!


Why so many optional part for the DRB belts? Why so many optional part for the DRB belts?Why so many optional part for the DRB belts?Why so many optional part for the DRB belts?Why so many optional part for the DRB belts?Why so many optional part for the DRB belts?Why so many optional part for the DRB belts?Why so many optional part for the DRB belts? Should I answer that?

Their SPRINGS:

P/N VS-255-108 (108g/mm) VS-255-123 (123g/mm) VS-255-138 (138g/mm)



138gf/mm is waaaaaaaaaay too soft to be the HARD option. It is the normal SOFT for me.
Hard for me is about 180gf/mm. Well..... for me is not necessarily for you.... :)



Rebranded UJ from you know who...

 Picture source: http://www.drccentral.com/

No comments: